Educational Services: ADHD/ADD, Learning Differences
I specialize in diagnosis and treatment of learning differences including ADHD/ADD. Through completion of a psycho-educational evaluation and/or supportive psychotherapy, the following may be achieved:
- The development of academic skills and the building of confidence in order to support you in reaching your highest academic potential.
- Gaining of information regarding your limitations, capabilities, cognitive functioning and diagnostic considerations.
- Recognition of your unique strengths and weaknesses and how they impact various areas of life functioning.
- Detailed recommendations according to your specific strengths and weaknesses as manifested throughout the evaluation.
- Recommendations for educational and occupational accommodations when appropriate.
I work with adolescents and adults who need assistance with organization and help with the difficulties that make school, occupational, and social functioning a challenge.