Click a link below to visit that website.
- Schwab Learning
- LD Online
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- National Institute of Health: Dyslexia Information
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Association
- Educational Testing Service - College Board and ETS SAT Accommodations Overview
- Difference between 504 Plan and IDEA
Books on learning disabilities and ADHD
- Smart Kids with School Problems: Things to Know & Ways to Help by Priscilla L. Vail
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood by Edward M. Hallowell and John J. Ratey
- The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents by Nancy A. Ratey
- Answers to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell and John J. Ratey
- Where’s My Stuff? The Ultimate Teen Organizing Guide by Samantha Moss and Lesley Schwartz
- Give Your ADD Teen a Chance by Lynn Weiss, Ph.D.
- A Mind at a Time by Mel Levine, M.D.
- Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder by Edward Hallowell, M.D. and John Ratey, M.D.
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Crazy, or Stupid: The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder by Kate Kelly and Peggy Ramundo
- Understanding Women With AD/HD by Kathleen Nadeau
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary "Executive Skills" Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential by Peg Dawson, Ed.D. and Richard Guare, Ph.D. (2009)
- Teenagers with ADD: A Parent's Guide by Chris Dendy, M.S.
- ADD and the College Student: A Guide for High School and College Students with Attention Deficit Disorder by Patricia Quinn
- Learning Outside the Lines: Two ivy league students with learning disabilities and ADHD give you the tools for academic success and educational revolution by Jonathan Mooney and David Cole
- Survival Guide for College Students with ADD or LD by Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D.
- Learning Disabilities from a Parent’s Perspective by Kim Glenchur
- Overcoming Dyslexia by Sally Shaywitz
- Taking Charge of ADHD: A Guide for Parents by Russell Barkley
- Teaching Teens with ADHD: Quick Reference Guide for Parents & Teachers by Chris Dendy
- Helping Adolescents with ADHD & Learning Disabilities by Greenbaum and Markel
- Parenting Children with ADHD by Vincent Monastra
- No Mind Left Behind: Understanding and Fostering Executive Control--The Eight Essential Brain Skills Every Child Needs to Thrive by Adam J. Cox
- Late, Lost, and Unprepared: A Parents' Guide to Helping Children with Executive Functioning by Joyce Cooper-Kahn Ph.D. and Laurie Dietzel Ph.D